9625 West 76th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55344
Hysitron is committed to the growth of the nanotechnology field and has made a concerted effort to provide solutions for customers to help them excel in their research.
As part of this commitment, Hysitron has partnered with Materials Today to bring you a series of educational webinars on recent research highlights, new applications, and novel tools & techniques in the nanomechanical testing community.
Each webinar features highly-regarded speakers from the research community and/or scientists from Hysitron. Webinars typically last one hour and also include a 10-15 minute Q&A session where attendees can interact with the speakers.
All webinars are recorded and are available for on-demand viewing, in case you are unable to participate in the live webcast.
- Webinar 1: In-Situ Nanomechanical Testing Techniques
- Webinar 2: Novel Techniques for In-Situ Nanomechanical Testing in the Electron Microscope
- Webinar 3: Tools & Techniques for Nanomechanical Testing of Biomaterials
- Webinar 4: Tools & Techniques for Nanomechanical Testing of Biomaterials Part II: Softer Biomaterial Applications
- Webinar 5: Nanomechanical Characterization in Materials for Energy: Part I of III: Green and Renewable Energy
- Webinar 6: Nanomechanical Characterization in Materials for Energy: Part II of III: Electrochemistry and Applied Research
- Webinar 7: Nanomechanical Characteization in Materials for Energy:Part III of III: Irradiated Materials
- Webinar 8: High-Temperature Nanoindentation
- Webinar 9: Nanoscale Dynamic Mechanical Testing: New Innovations in Materials Characterization Part I
- Webinar 10: Advanced High Temperature Mechanical Testing: New Innovations in Materials Characterization Part II
- Webinar 11: Innovations in High Precision Thin Film Mechanical Property Characterization