Maximum Flexibility for Mounting a Wide Range of Materials
Hysitron’s Versa Chuck is a highly flexible means of mounting a diverse range of sample types and geometries. Developed primarily for central lab facilities, the Versa Chuck incorporates a variety of vacuum, magnetic, and mechanical clamping options to reliably secure samples within the nanomechanical test instrument.
Versa Chuck Features
- Versatile mounting capabilities secure a wide range of sample types/geometries
- Integrated vacuum chuck to mount 150mm and 75mm diameter samples
- Nine small and medium size vacuum rings
- Six magnetic mounting locations
- Two mechanical clamping locations