9625 West 76th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55344
All Educators, Researchers and Students are welcome to join Hysitron, Inc., the world leader in nanomechanical test instruments, for a workshop highlighting the importance of understanding the mechanical properties of materials of every composition. This workshop will feature talks from highly esteemed scientists and hands-on, interactive tutorials demonstrating how to operate Hysitron's state-of-the-art nanomechanical test instruments.
View the nanoDakota Workshop Program
*Program subject to change
Who Should Attend? Educators, Researchers & Students
What You Will Learn
- Why understanding the mechanical properties of materials of every composition is important
- How engineering can manipulate materials for commercial gain
- How to bring "Nano" into your institution's vocabulary this year
- How your students can become "Nano Savvy" and more qualified for modern jobs in hard & soft materials engineering
- Dr. Kalpana Katti - North Dakota State University
- Dr. Dinesh Katti - North Dakota State University
- Dr. Meysam Haghshenas, University of North Dakota
- Dr. Andrew Thoreson, Mayo Clinic
- Dr. S.A. Syed Asif - Hysitron, Inc.
Date: October 31st - November 1st, 2016
Location: North Dakota State University - Fargo, ND
Hosts: Hysitron, Inc. & The NDSU Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering
NDSU recommends that guests of the workshop stay in the Candlewood Suites Fargo - North Dakota State University.
Hysitron, Inc. will cover registration fees and food.
Workshop dinner, continental breakfast and lunch will be provided.
For additional information, contact Michael Berg.