9625 West 76th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55344
News & Events
One of Hysitron's commitments and core competencies is to promote knowledge in the field of nanomechanics. We do this through exhibiting and participating in conferences, meetings, workshops and tradeshows throughout the year. We are also committed to research and publish through internal research and key collaborations. Check back here often to find the latest in released papers and when our paths may cross at a conference.
Hysitron invites you to join us in Booth 417 at the 2015 MRS Fall Meeting, Nov. 29th - Dec. 4th in Boston, MA. We will be sharing our latest developments in state-of-the-art nanomechanical testing solutions. Stop by our booth to discuss your materials characterization challenges and learn how Hysitron technology can help advance your research.
Hysitron will be showcasing our NEW BioIndenter™ for soft matter characterization along with the latest characterization techniques for our TI 950 TriboIndenter® and PI Series PicoIndenter® nanomechanical test instruments. Additionally, Hysitron Scientists have several talks at the 2015 MRS Fall Meeting that we encourage you to attend.
Correlative Nanomechanical Measurements for Complex Engineered Systems
November 30, 2015 | 8:45 AM to 9:00 AM | Hynes, Level 1, Room 102
In Situ Raman Spectroscopy for Nanoindentation Instruments
December 2, 2015 | 1:45 PM to 2:00 PM | Hynes, Level 1, Room 102
The Mechanical Properties of a PM2000 Oxide-Dispersion-Strengthened Alloy Tested by High Temperature Nanoindentation Testing
Decemeber 3, 2015 | 8:30 AM to 8:45 AM | Hynes, Level 1, Room 102
Hysitron's Featured Testing Solutions
BioIndenter™ - Soft Matter Mechanical Characterization
Transform Your Optical Microscope into a Powerful Biomatter Test System
- Delivers quantitative mechanical characterization to your optical microscope
- Integrates with upright or inverted microscopes for maximum test flexibility
- Synchronizes powerful mechanical and optical characterization techniques
- Characterize specimens on the cellular to tissue level - from bone to brain
Raman Spectroscopy - Connecting Chemistry with Mechanics
Correlate Mechanical and Tribological Properties with Material Structure and Chemistry
- Spatially synchronized Raman Spectra with Nanomechanical Data
- Understand mechanical, tribological, topographical, chemical, and structural relationships
- Automated capture of localized Raman spectra pre/post-test or in surface mapping modes
- Compatible with all new and existing Hysitron TriboIndenter® Nanomechanical Test Instruments
nanoDMA® - For the PI 95 TEM PicoIndenter®
In-Situ Dynamic Mechanical Analysis
- Sinusoidal loading from 1 to 300Hz
- Powerful solution for truly continuous measurement of dynamic mechanical properties
- Ideally suited for in-situ studies of creep, fatigue, crack propagation, and stress assisted grain growth
Additional Featured Hysitron Technologies
- xProbe™ - Quantitative rigid probe nanoindentation with AFM sensitivity
- iTF - Intrinsic Thin Film Mechanical Property Solution enabling substrate-effect free results
- xSol® - In-situ Atmospheric, Humidity, and Temperature control up to 800°C and beyond
We look forward to seeing you in Boston!
For additional information or to schedule a meeting, contact Hysitron.
View programs and webpages from past Hysitron events and workshops. Click Here