The Hysitron TI 950 TriboIndenter is the next generation nanomechanical test instrument providing industry-leading sensitivity and unprecedented performance. The TI 950 has been developed as an automated, high throughput instrument to support the numerous nanomechanical characterization techniques developed by Hysitron. The system incorporates the newly developed performech advanced control module, which greatly improves the precision of feedback-controlled nanomechanical testing, provides dual head testing capability for nano/micro scale connectivity, and offers unprecedented noise floor performance. The numerous nanomechanical testing techniques currently offered, as well as new testing methods currently being developed, make the TI 950 system an exceptionally versatile and effective nanomechanical characterization tool for the broadest range of applications.
Integrated with low-noise three-plate capacitive transducers and electronics, the multi-layered enclosure and active vibration isolation system provide excellent environmental separation for the instrument.
The TI 950 TriboIndenter includes an integrated temperature/humidity sensor and all-digital color optics that connect to the data acquisition computer via a simple and reliable 1394-IEEE cable.
The TI 950 TriboIndenter features:
- Hysitron’s uniquely patented in-situ SPM imaging as standard
- Performech advanced control module with DSP technology
- Dual head testing capability for true nano/micro scale connectivity
- 26x faster feedback for superior control
- New custom engineered enclosure for greater environmental stability
- Increased force sensitivity with a <30nN noise floor for unprecedented accuracy
- Active vibration isolation system
- Integrated temperature/humidity sensor
- All-digital color optics interfaced with a 1394-IEEE cable
- Enhanced lateral measurements for ultra-thin film tribological characterization
- Intelligently programmed software with enhanced testing routines
- Faster sample approach and settle time for high throughput testing