The Hysitron TI 950 TriboIndenter is the next generation nanomechanical test instrument providing industry-leading sensitivity and unprecedented performance. The TI 950 nano-indenter has been developed as an automated, high throughput instrument to support the numerous nanomechanical characterization techniques developed by Hysitron. The TI 950 nano-indenter system incorporates the newly developed performech® Advanced Control Module, which greatly improves the precision of feedback-controlled nanomechanical testing, provides dual head testing capability for nano/micro scale connectivity, and offers unprecedented noise floor performance. The numerous nanomechanical testing techniques currently offered, as well as new testing methods currently being developed, make the TI 950 nano-indenter system an exceptionally versatile and effective nanomechanical characterization tool for the broadest range of applications.
Combine the TI 950 nano-indenter with Hysitron's xSol High Temperature Stage for quantitative, accurate, and reliable nanomechanical characterization at elevated temperatures up to 800 °C.
Integrated with low-noise three-plate capacitive transducers and electronics, the multi-layered enclosure and active vibration isolation system provide excellent environmental separation for the instrument.
The TI 950 TriboIndenter includes an integrated temperature/humidity sensor and all-digital color optics that connect to the data acquisition computer via a simple and reliable 1394-IEEE cable.
Hysitron's TI 950 TriboIndenter Features:
- Hysitron’s uniquely patented in situ SPM imaging as standard
- performech Advanced Control Module with DSP technology
- Dual head testing capability for true nano/micro scale connectivity
- 26x faster feedback for superior control
- New custom engineered enclosure for greater environmental stability
- Increased force sensitivity with a <30 nN noise floor for unprecedented accuracy
- Active vibration isolation system
- Integrated temperature/humidity sensor
- All-digital color optics interfaced with a 1394-IEEE cable
- Enhanced lateral measurements for ultra-thin film tribological characterization
- Intelligently programmed software with enhanced testing routines
- Faster sample approach and settle time for high throughput testing
Compatible Options & Upgrades:
Additional Information on the TI 950 TriboIndenter:
TI 950 TriboIndenter Information Sheet
performech Advanced Control Module Information Sheet