Modulus Mapping incorporates the quantitative measurements of viscoelastic properties provided by nanoDMA® with the in-situ imaging of Hysitron's testing instruments to yield unprecedented capabilities in nanomechanical testing. This tool provides a modulus map of a surface from a single SPM scan, eliminating the need for thousands of indents to characterize an area.
The Hysitron Modulus Mapping option features:
- High-resolution modulus mapping of material interfaces
- 65,536 nanomechanical tests in less than ten minutes
- Automated calibration of entire system
- Stand-alone software platform
- Advanced offline image analysis software
- Quantitative maps of storage and loss stiffness and modulus